DISTRICT HEALTAH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY (RNTCP)
Name of the post:
Senior Tuberculosis laboratory supervisor (STLS)
DR-TB Centre Statistical Assistant
Senior Treatment Supervisor posts 2 (STS)
Counselor for DRTB Centre
PM-JAY, translation: Longeval India Prime Minister’s People’s Health Scheme) is a scheme of the Government of India to provide free access to healthcare for 40% of people in the country. People using the program access their own primary care services from a family doctor. When anyone needs additional care, then AB PM-JAY provides free secondary health care for those needing specialist treatment and tertiary health care for those requiring hospitalization.The programme is a Union Government scheme and part of the Indian government’s National Health Policy. It was launched in September 2018 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. That ministry later established the National Health Authority as an organization to administer the program.PM-JAY offers service to 50 crore people and is the world’s largest government sponsored healthcare program.The program is a poverty alleviation programme as its users are people with low income in India.
Number of the posts:
Senior Tuberculosis laboratory supervisor (STLS) : 01
DR-TB Centre Statistical Assistant : 01
Senior Treatment Supervisor posts 2 (STS) :02
Counselor for DRTB Centre :01
Above 18 years.
Senior Tuberculosis laboratory supervisor (STLS) : Graduate
2. Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology or equivalent from a govt. recognized
3. Permanent two wheeler driving license &should be able to drive two wheeler.
4. Certificate course in computer operations( minimum two months )Minimum one year experience in RNTCP
DR-TB Centre Statistical Assistant : Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in computer application or equivalent recognized by the Council for Technical education /DOE ACC
2. Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and local language.
3. Should be will conversant with various computers Programming including M.S. Word,
Excel and simple statistical packages.At least one year experience related field.
Senior Treatment Supervisor posts 2 (STS) : Bachelor’s Degree OR Recognized sanitary inspector’s course
2. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 2 months)
3. Permanent two wheeler driving license &should be able to drive two wheeler
Counselor for DRTB Centre : Bachelors(or equivalent) Degree in Social Work/sociology/psychology
Experience in RNTCP or worked as counselor.Basic knowledge of computers
District T.B Control Officer, O/o District TB Control Office,
Room No.77, GGH Campus, NR.Pet, Eluru, W.G.District,
WEST GODAVARI, ELURU