Digital India Corporation
Name of The Post:
Application Developer (Web)
Application Developer (Software)
Digital India Corporation has been set up by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man. Coordination in implementation of project activities across project locations in NER region
2. Monitoring & Evaluation, documentation and submission of Progress Reports
3. Liasoning with project partners and project implementation units in respective project locations in various NER states
4. Coordination with field implementation units / project team in requirement gathering for customization /development of software applications and software testing.
5. Demonstration and Presentation, Data Collection and Analysis, Financial Management and Budgeting as per project need
6. To lead and coordinate the Capacity Building programs for project teams and partners – Online & Offline
7. To coordinate with filed implementation units / partners in updating project portal, dashboard, social media platforms and update / creation of posts for print & social media on regular basis
Number of the posts:
Programme Coordinator : 01
Application Developer (Web) : 01
Application Developer (Software) : 01
Program Executive : 01
Designer : 01
As per Organization Rules.
Programme Coordinator : Post-Graduate Degree with 2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area
Application Developer (Web) : M.E. / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology /Electronics & Telecommunication with minimum 2 years of post qualification hands-on experience in relevant area
Application Developer (Software) : M.E/ M. Tech Degree in Computer Science &
Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experiences.
Program Executive : Graduation Degree with minimum 4 years of post qualification experience
Designer : Bachelor Degree in Designing / Multimedia and minimum 4 years of post qualification experiences in relevant area
About Organization :
Digital India Corporation is a not for profit Company set up by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India, under Section 8 of Companies Act 2013. Earlier the company was known as ‘Media Lab Asia’. It has been renamed as ‘Digital India Corporation’ w.e.f. Sep 8, 2017. Digital India Corporation (DIC) leads and guides in realizing the vision, objectives and goals of the Digital India program. It provides the strategic support to Ministries/Departments of Centre/States for carrying forward the mission of Digital India by way of Capacity Building for e-Governance projects, promoting best practices, encouraging Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), nurturing innovation and technology in various domains. To ensure autonomy and viability of the organization in the long run, DIC, will also collaborate and mobilize partnerships with the industry, to evolve revenue based models for service delivery. To undertake these functions, Digital India Corporation will attract talent and resources both from government and market. The judicious mix of talent will ensure that Government is equipped with a broad spectrum of resources for successful design of Digital India related projects.
For more information about Job please go through the official notification
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here to Apply
Click Here for Official Website