Name of Post:
The notification for Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research Kolkata has been released for the post of Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply before 30/11/2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Science Education and analysis urban center (IISER Kolkata) was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of Bharat. IISER urban center is intended to succeed in the celebrated position within the world setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently get pleasure from. IISER urban center is Associate in Nursing autonomous establishment sub sidisation its own degrees. The central theme of the IISER urban center is to integrate education with analysis in order that undergrad teaching similarly as student and postdoctoral analysis work might be allotted in mutualism.
- PhD with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics and Physical Sciences.
Age Limit :
- Age Limit as per rules.
- For Assistant Professor : Rs. 30,000/-
- For Assistant Professor on Contract : Rs. 20,140/-
For General Candidates : Application Fee nil.
For OBC candidates : Application Fee nil
For SC Candidates : Application Fee nil.
For ST Candidates : Application Fee nil.
For Women Candidates : Application Fee nil.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 30/11/2017.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send resume along with recent passport size photograph and certificates to the following address before 30/11/2017.
Email Address :
the Dean of Faculty Affairs,