Name of the Post ,Number of the posts & Education (or) Qualification :
Advertisement Number :
Advt. No. NIPER-A/01 (A&B)/05/2018
Consolidated salary as per 6thpay commission scales. All appointments are
purely contractual and temporary in nature for a period of one year only and same is
renewable depending upon performance and sole discretion of the management. The
candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
Job Location :
Age Limit :
Between 28 Years -40 Years
About Company :
The wave of globalization has propelled the expansion of Indian pharma sector. India is amongst the top 10 countries of the world, in terms of volume and value of Pharmaceutical products. Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial efforts have turned Gujarat into the hub of Pharma industry.
The innovative and translational approach of the Indian scientists resulted in paradigm shift from industrial age to knowledge enriched economy. Pharmaceutical education has played a vital role in human resource development, catalysing the growth of life sciences and healthcare industry.
The visionary augmentation of the department of pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India has led to the establishment of six new NIPERS in 2007.
For Natural Product / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology & Toxicology positions those who
already applied vide Advt. No. NIPER-A/01 (A&B)/04/2018 dt:10.04.2018 need not to apply as
their previous application will be considered.
2. For Non Teaching: Candidates who have already applied against previous advertisement
for the same vacancy need not apply again.
3. The applicant must submit online application (i.e Application for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff
4. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement.
Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the
right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
5. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason.
Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be
6. The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
7. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided by
the Selection Committee.
8. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he /
she shall have to apply separately.
9. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector
Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format
along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be
considered. However to save the time, candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the NOC at
the time of interview/test.
10. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degrees /
certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of
important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
11. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they
may not be allowed to appear in interview.
12. The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form
and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior.
The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
13. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not
be entertained under any circumstances.
14. If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature
may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
15. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending
upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to
claim for his/her regularization of the post.
16. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
17. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
18. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
19. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
20. Moreover, guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as
amended from time to time.
21. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Start Date to Apply :Date: 17.05.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04-06-2018
Contact Address :
Palaj, Opp. Air force Station Head Quarters,
Gandhinagar – 382355, Gujarat, India