Name of the Organisation :
Sports Authority Of India (Personnel Division)
Name of the Post :
Strength& Conditioning Expert
Advertisement Number :
Number of the posts :
Monthly remuneration will be decided on the basis of expertise and
performance of the candidates in the interview and on the recommendation of the Selection
Board. Based on the recommendation ,the candidates will be placed in two grades (Grade I and Grade II)
Strength And Conditioning Expert(Grade-Lead I): Rs.1,00,000-1,50,000/-
Strength And Conditioning Expert(Grade-II): Rs.60,000-80,000/-
Education (or) Qualification :
Applications are invited from all interested candidates who possess any of the following degree from a recognized Indian or Foreign University and qualification as follows:
Bachelors or Masters in Sports and Exercise Science/Sports Science/Sports Coaching. OR Any Graduation with ASCA Level-1 or above/CSCS/UK SCA accredited coach/Diploma in fitness training /Certificate course in Fitness Training from Government Institution.
Every completed six months of related experience at a recognized State / National level sports organization (Govt or Private) working with teams/players will be given 1 mark, Upto a maximum of 10 marks.
Job Location :
Selection Criteria :
Short listing of candidates to provide an optimum ratio for the interview will be carried out on following basis:
1.Higher Educational Qualifications 10 marks
2.Work Experience 10 marks
3.Strength & Conditioning Certification 15 marks
4.Percentage of Marks obtained in Graduation 5 marks
5.Sports achievement 10 marks
The interview will be of 100 marks.
The Candidates will be assessed on the following:
1.Domain Expertise 30 marks
2.Practical knowledge and knowledge of allied sports science disciplines 20 marks
3.Aptitude for working in a sports organization 15 marks
4.Principles of training, Programming of training design and its organisation 15 marks
5.Soft skills 10 marks
6.Pre-Rehabilitation& Injury Management 10 marks
The Above Mentioned Short Listing Criteria Will Be Used For Calling• The Candidates To Appear In The Interview. The Final Merit Will Be Based On The Score Obtained In The Interview• Only. The Candidate Must Produce All Documents in Original, At The Time Of• Physical Joining Otherwise The Candidature Will Be Cancelled.
About Company :
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization under the Administrative control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
SAI has established 23 National Centres of Excellence across the country for training of young and elite athletes in various disciplines. These NCOEs are funded for several items inter-aliaSports Science staff through Khelo India Scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. To strengthen the NCOEs SAI invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Strength & Conditioning Expert on contract basis at various SAI Centers.
How to Apply :
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who are eligible according to Essential Educational Qualification mentioned above on contract basis in Sports Authority of India
Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Before registering /submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess a valid E-mail ID.
The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.
1. Design and implement strength training and conditioning programs in season, off-season, and pre-season for all athletes in various programs in a manner that reflects research-driven practices in accordance with the Long-Term Athletic/Fitness Development Model.
2. Work in cooperation with the sports medicine or athletic training staff in the rehabilitation and strengthening of injured athletes.
3. Facilitate a collaborative relationship among sport coaches, sports medicine, and the strength and conditioning staff.
4. Design and implement policies and procedures for the strength and conditioning program in accordance with the guidelines of SAI.
5. Develop systems for tracking athlete attendance and athlete progress in conjunction with the sport coaches.
6. Conduct an annual needs-analysis for each sport team in conjunction with the Coaching staff and sport science team at the conclusion of each sport season.
7. Annually conduct and review a departmental risk management plan.
8. Complete an annual budgetary proposal for the program that includes routine maintenance, purchase of new equipment, and staffing needs.
9. Determine and reinforce expectations for athlete conduct for curricular and extra-curricular activities, as stated in the Centers Athlete Code of Conduct.
10. Conduct an annual evaluation including the design of professional development activities.
11. Carry out research on newest methods and techniques in Strength & Conditioning domain.
12. Analyze data collected from athletes to suggest formation of norms for Indian athletes.
13. Actively enter all data needed in the Athlete management System or with respect to performance evaluation of athletes.
14. Any other duties assigned by High Performance Director, Sports Science Head and Regional Head and Director GeneralSAI.
Start Date to Apply : 23/10/2020 7 PM
Last Date to Apply : 6/11/2020 6 PM